Dear Belmont High School Families and Friends,
We would like to take this opportunity to invite you to participate in the 2016 Belmont High School’s Commencement Ceremony. Graduation is a time to recognize the hard work of our students over the past years and to celebrate their successes.
Please join us on Sunday, June 5th, 2016 at 3:00PM in the Wenner Field House. Below are some quick facts referencing the celebration:
- Graduates :
- Report to the upper gym no later than 2:00pm
- Tickets are not needed to attend graduation
- Graduation is open to the public
- Commencement ceremony runs approximately 2 hours.
- Doors open at 1:00PM.
- Seating is on a first come first serve basis.
- Seating for families and guests is available both on the floor and in the bleachers.
- Mobility challenged and wheelchair seating reserved on the on the lower level of the field house and on the first row of the bleachers. Sections will be clearly marked and student volunteers will be available to assist.
- Parking is limited so please arrive early.
We look forward to seeing you and celebrating the Belmont High School graduating Class of 2016.