The last day of classes for seniors is Friday, May 16th.
Senior Final Exams will run as follows:
Monday, 5/19: F1, G1, H1 (PINK); I1, J1, K1 (DARK BLUE)
Tuesday, 5/20: A2, B2, C2 (YELLOW); M2, N2, O2 (PURPLE)
Wed., 5/21: C3, D3, E3 (LIGHT BLUE) ****even though this falls on a half day for students, the schedule that day will allow for a full length of the light blue triple, to enable senior exams to be given.
Thur., 5/22: F4, G4, H4 (GREEN); I4, J4, K4, L4 (ORANGE)
SENIOR EXAM EXEMPTIONS:
Seniors who meet the following requirements may be granted an exemption from their final exam.
- Second semester average of 87% in the course.
- No more than four excused absences from the class in the second semester.
- No unexcused absences in the class.
- No discipline referrals from the class in second semester.
- No outstanding obligations
The ultimate decision regarding a student’s exemption from the exam rests with the teacher.